Leading with Stories
- 1–day (bespoke options available)
- Up to 14 participants
- Intermediate – Senior/Exec
This program is a step-by-step ‘how to’ guide for leaders looking to use spoken storytelling to better connect with their teams and stakeholders, and to be more powerful and persuasive in all parts of their business life.
The persuasive and emotional aspects of the business anecdote (Spotlight Story) are broken down into learnable characteristics and stories are workshopped to reflect seven leadership contexts. We believe a good leader should have at least one story to tell around all seven contexts. These become their ‘seven signature spotlights’. These contexts can include stories that inspire action, that influence and persuade, that provide clarity, and that share why you do what you do.
Participants also learn to construct story maps which help chart out larger encounters, such as pitches and presentations, into persuasive narratives.
- 6-week post-programme micro-learning module also available
- Proven strategies to unlock and explore personal and organisational stories
- Unique Story Map tool to create story repertoire
- Exercises to reveal participant’s innate storytelling potential
As with all our programmes, a thorough consultation process enables the exact content to be designed in collaboration with your learning strategy and tailored to meet the participant’s unique learning needs.Find Out More